As all of our team prepare for a well earned break, we take this opportunity to thank you for your business in 2018 and look forward to a prosperous 2019.
The team at KLM Spatial has recently managed to raise a respectable $600 for the 2018 Cancer Council “Biggest Morning Tea.”
Enthusiastic chefs from all our departments submitted their best creations into a bake-off, to be assessed by our elite judging panel.
An array of fun cuisine from all corners of the globe was represented in a diverse display of international fare.
Winners were chosen from sweet, savory and general categories, with a ‘sour bread & dip’ taking out the highest award.
“The real winner was the Cancer Council” said event co-ordinator; Jose Virguez, who rallied the entire company into supporting a worthwhile social event.
Building our workplace into a creative and interactive space is just another great benefit from these fun events.
Growth in the Town Planning Sector of KLM Spatial has exceeded all expectations once again.
Check out our Vacancy page today for a full position description and lets see if you are ready for your next career move?
For the right candidate, KLM Spatial offers;
- exceptional working conditions
- rewarding project ownership
- state of the art work environment
- multi disciplined project teams
- secure employment tenure
Contact our Town Planning Manager today with your enquiry ?
Contact the friendly team at KLM Spatial Planning Department today.
You’ll be surprised what we can do for you.
As all of our team prepare for a well earned break, we take this opportunity to thank you for your business in 2017 and look forward to a prosperous 2018.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Our office will be closed from Midday on THURSDAY 21st December and re-opening on Monday 8th JAN 2018
A new Planning Scheme amendment which affects many of our valued clients in the South Eastern Growth corridor is on Public Exhibition until 12 December.
The proposed amendment seeks to instil a strategic planning framework that enables Council to:
- Guide residential development to address future housing needs and the aspirations of the community over the next 20 years.
- Strengthen current local planning policies and controls.
- Provide direction for future housing in Casey, in line with the State Government’s new residential zones and the Metropolitan Planning Strategy Plan Melbourne.
- Direct appropriate development to areas that are within close proximity to shops, services and public transport.
- Strategically apply the new suite of residential zones to land in the existing General Residential Zone, Residential Growth Zone and Low Density Residential Zone.
Scheme documents are available for review here : Casey Housing Strategy – Planning Scheme Amendment C198
The Housing Strategy is to be included as an incorporated document within the Casey Planning Scheme. It essentially has the potential to impact a developer’s ability to achieve an economic return on their land in future.
KLM Spatial planners are currently preparing submissions for affected developers, to give voice to their concerns.
For more information on how we could assist you, call our friendly team on 9784 1600 today.