Monthly Archives: January 2012

I want to subdivide my land, where do I start ?

Written on January 27, 2012 at 6:04 pm, by

This is one of the most common questions we face in our profession.  Do I need a Surveyor, an Engineer or a Town Planner?  The answer is; you probably need all three, along with a range of other professionals including your accountant, your solicitor, your estate agent, body corporate manager, Continue Reading

Master Builders Award for Excellence in Civil Construction

Written on January 27, 2012 at 4:02 pm, by

“Revitalizing Central Dandenong” is a $290m commitment by Victorias state government agency “Places Victoria”. If you have been through Dandenong lately you cannot avoid noticing that the project is now well ito its construction phase.  KLM Spatial survey teams began preliminary site mapping in 2006 and our Civil Designers have been working Continue Reading