Direct Client Solutions
Land Surveying is one of KLM Spatial’s foundation disciplines that not only delivers direct client solutions but also underpins many of the other services we offer. Our team consists of highly experienced Licensed Surveyors, recognised by their peers as skilled professionals with integrity, supported by qualified technicians, utilising the latest technology, to provide practical, cost effective and agile solutions. We are committed to delivering diverse outcomes for all projects and are specialists in all fields of surveying.
Land Tenure is a cornerstone of economic stability and underpins the confidence of financial institutions in our property and titling system. KLM Spatial specialises in the diversity of cadastral surveys applicable to the registration of rights, responsibilities and ownership associated with property. Our comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the complexities of land titling and the development process positions us to deliver professional and expedient solutions. The subdivision process requires an understanding of Planning Schemes, Council systems, Service Authority requirements, the civil design and construction processes and Land Registry regulation. With these fundamentals in mind, KLM Spatial can provide an integrated and holistic approach to every land development project.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial and Industrial Subdivisions
- Estate Subdivisions
- Medium Density Residential Subdivisions
- Mixed Use Development
- Highrise Apartment Subdivisions
- Boundary Definition and Land Titling Advice
Successful delivery of all projects relies heavily on suitable data to support both design and construction. At KLM Spatial we pride ourselves on providing survey solutions that will deliver appropriate and cost effective data for each critical phase of your project.
Our Services include:
- Conventional Topographic Surveys
- Neighbourhood and Site Description Surveys
- UAV/Drone and Aerial Mapping
- Surface Scanning
- Digital Surface representation and Volumetric Surveys
- Development of Geographic Information Systems
- High Precision Surveying and Machine Alignment
- 3D Modelling and Virtual Reality
Authorities understand the importance of accurately mapping underground services and impose strict requirements on the recording of their constructed assets. KLM Spatial is experienced and recognised by authorities for accurate data capture and for providing results in the variety of required formats. We observe rigorous procedures to ensure compliance with internal and authority imposed OH&S requirements and are Confined Space accredited.
Our Asset location services include:
- Data acquisition and delivery in all ASPEC formats. (Council As-Constructed Survey)
- Melbourne Water As-Constructed Surveys
- Water & Sewerage Asset Recording to Water Authority specifications
- Underground services surveys utilising non- destructive excavation and cable detectors